Critical thinking and its effect on me.

So since I have taken the class Critical Thinking I have started to realize how my mindset has changed about media. I use to watch commercial with a blank face not realizing what I was watching or not caring about the commercial. But now I have started to think about who the commercial is by and how they are trying to persuade to you. It makes me realize the music in the background and how it tries to get you emotionally. It is interesting to see how I see the setting behind them and how it make it appealing to the eye. These little things are just the bare minimum of how these directors think to persuade you into checking out there product slash buy it. Just these thing they do to get in your head without you even thinking about it. Its interesting to see how one class can change your mindset on everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rap and How it Has Changed.

Ads Technique and appeals

Persuaders